Iconic building together with adjoining land ready for future development, superbly located in a prime Bayside suburb of Melbourne. Sensationally positioned facing Hobsons Bay and CBD Skyline opposite Commonwealth Reserve in the middle of Nelson Place and the Historic Precinct of Williamstown.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Total Annual Rent of $187,241 approximately.
- Situated just a 2 minute walk from the vibrant Nelson Place waterfront retail precinct.
- Serviced by high quality schools, parks and public transport including trains and buses
- A short walk from the picturesque Williamstown Botanic Gardens and Williamstown Beach
- Williamstown has a strong median house price of $1,472,000, with 13%* annual growth over the past 4 years