– Elevated corner landholding of 4,042m²* with vast frontage of 142m*
– Permit approved for 34 high quality townhouses including 33 three-storey & 1 two storey dwellings
– Positioned in a proven development precinct of Doncaster East, a sought-after suburb boasting a median house price of $1,312,900*
– Outstanding location in direct proximity to Stockland The Pines Shopping Centre (350m*) featuring Woolworths, Coles & Aldi supermarkets and only 4.5km* from major shopping centre Westfield Doncaster
– Surrounded by scenic parklands including Anderson Park directly opposite (100m*), and multiple sporting clubs including baseball, soccer, hockey, bowls and tennis nearby
– Quality primary, secondary and pre-schools nearby including East Doncaster Secondary College (2.3km*), Milgate Primary School (1km*), Serpell Primary School (1.6km*) and Gum Nut Gully Pre-School (700m*)
-Excellent transport facilities via The Pines Shopping Centre bus terminal, plus direct access to major arterial roads and freeways.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY